Sunday, November 24, 2013

Funny phone call! 

A dear friend called and blurted out that she ran out of the vitamins we carry, didn’t have time to get it from me so since she was in the health store anyway, she picked up some “whole food” supplements there.

She reasoned, “ They’re on sale so a good price, organic, reputable company – has to be similar to the GNLD Cindy has so this is good.”

With a sudden burst of energy, she dramatically exclaimed, “They’re good….but I’m still TIRED….and THIS IS RIDICULOUS, CINDY!   I don’t have TIME to be TIRED!  I don’t know what GNLD puts in their vitamins that other companies don’t but there’s something missing in these!!! I can’t AFFORD to be tired all the time….I’ve got way too much to do for this to be happening!  Can I PLEASE get some more of the ProVitality boxes and I’ll take a Super B while you’re at it!” “ 

What a great way to start a Friday! 

Nice to know we’re making a DIFFERENCE in one busy mom’s life!

Check out our new webpage HERE (*or at www.NeoLifeClub.com/favorites)!                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment